Tuesday 27 August 2013

Ah. So much stuff.

I have what feels like about a gazillion of possible blogging topics or links or pages on hold in the readmelater-thingie, but haven't gotten around to looking at even one of them closely enough to decide (much less blog) about it.

So here's a sweet stopgap: Carlisle Castle recreated in... biscuits.

And here is a food history timeline - I will not vouch for its accuracy, though (since I have not had time to check it out in detail). Obviously, there's more detail on the later times than the earlier - makes for an interesting scroll through, and it might give you (like me) one or two ideas on what to cook - or try cooking.

That's it for today. Now I'll enjoy a cup of coffee (blessings of modern times) and try to get that list of things that need to be done shortened to a reasonable length!


No comments: