Tuesday 2 April 2013

Back to normal now...

I'm back home, there is no snow on the ground (though it's still cold), I had a wonderful time looking at old bits of textile and later getting together for Easter with my family, and now I arrive back to the usual stack of accumulated mails, more or less urgent things to take care of, and the normal batches of work.

With the tiny little added difficulty of a rather nasty sneaky cold. It crept in like a bad one a few days ago, then sort of settled on a level way below the one I would have expected from the early symptoms, but now it seems as if it remembered its resolutions and does a very efficient job of clogging my nose after all. Which is a total pity, because there is leftover cake, and it just makes no sense to eat lovely, yummy cake if you cannot taste a thing. (Especially not if there is cake handed to you from a friend because you expressed an interest in tasting it when said friend described his recipe.) So it's sage tea with honey for me instead, at least for now, and I very much hope to be back to cake-consumption status this afternoon.

Oh, and maybe some sunshine. That would be nice...

No comments: