Monday 29 October 2012

Knitting Link.

For those of you who would like to insert zippers into your knitting but do not want to sew them in, I can recommend going to Techknitter's blog and taking a look at her solution... nifty.

Speaking of knitting: My pair of Alice's illusion socks is actually nearing their point of completion. I am planning very, very much on finishing them before New Year (or I will have been dragging them around for more than one year).
Somehow, this shows how little knitting I have managed to do this year. I hope next year will be a bit better, or one day I'll run out of socks...

1 comment:

Harma said...

Some people have informed me that one can buy socks, so you don't have to run out of socks.

Whether you'll ever want to wear any of that mass produced junk is another issue though. ;^D