Friday 29 July 2011

Conference Info.

Via the MEDTC list, I have received this info about a conference:

INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ANGLO-SAXONISTS
http://conferencing.uwex.edu/conferences/isas2011/conference.cfm
Anglo-Saxon England and the Visual Imagination
Madison, WI
31 July – 5 August 2011
PROGRAM
http://conferencing.uwex.edu/conferences/isas2011/documents/ISASProgramJuly11.pdf


The programme seems to have a light smattering of textile-related topics.



And for those of you more into experimental archaeology, there is a conference in York next January, with the call for papers still open until August 15. The conference is Friday Jan 6 (and judging from the website, Saturday Jan 7 as well), and you can find a little more info plus the contact addresses on their website. I'm thinking about going, but haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

Harma said...

You do make me jealous with all those postings on conferences. Yesterday I felt an urge to serve a big bowl of tomato parts, just like Erna made last year and last night I dreamed I was at the Forum with my son.

a stitch in time said...

Ah, don't get jealous too soon. I don't go to a fraction of all the conferences that I post calls or reminders to - I just pass on the information.

Oh, Erna's food... I'm also still thinking of it. And I'll sorely miss the Forum this year.